Friday, 16 December 2011

Super Junior’s Shindong steals Siwon’s abs, apologizes


Beware, chocolate abs owners, looks like there is a person out there who is targeting your delicious abs! After showing off his “newfound body” with Jay Park’s abs, Super Junior’s Shindong then turned to fellow member Siwon’s abs.
Tweeting the hilarious picture above, he wrote, “Unbelievable. I didn’t know mascular body would be so popular !! Therefore, I’m revealing the 2nd series today!! Today is Siwon’s body!! “Siwon ah, (now) you know why I don’t built my body, right?” If I become like this, the No.1 on visual ranking will be changed!!(Siwon ah, sorry..)”
Hah, Shindong, flexing your muscles. Too cute and hilarious. Though, why do I get the feeling that Shindong is still using Jay Park’s body?
via Ningin

No comments:

Advertisement