Saturday, 7 January 2012

F.I.X. talks about their Super Junior connection, OST history, and role models


We’re barely into the first week of January, and already new idol groups have emerged to climb their way to stardom. F.I.X. isn’t your average boy group who rely on pretty boy looks or talented dancers to bring the spotlight — they’ve spent a long while honing their skills in both vocals and composing, and they’re also older than your average rookie.
OSEN recently caught up with F.I.X, who greeted them happily. During the course of the interview, the reporter learned that member Jung Wook (24) is actually the younger cousin of Super Junior‘sRyeowook.
Ryeowook hyung was more of a brother to me than a cousin,” said Jungwook. “When I told him that I would be debuting as singer, he told me to work hard and always be modest. He said to always respectfully greet everyone around me, and not worry about discouraging comments I read online. Ryeowook hyung debuted when I was a freshman in high school, but he continued to keep in touch with me and buy me food. He would listen to me when I needed someone to talk to, and always gave me all the cash in his wallet without even counting it.”
Because Jungwook and Ryeowook are cousins, fellow Super Junior member Eunhyuk volunteered to act in F.I.X’s new MV. Thanks to Eunhyuk, the boys’ MV was a big hit online.
Eunhyuk hyung was nice enough to feature in our MV, and because of him, we received over 10,000 hits in a single day,” said Oh Song (25). “I go to the same gym as Eunhyuk hyung, so we grew a bit close, but we met with Ryeowook hyung a few times too.”


Source & Image : OSEN
via allkpop
*only shares part related to SJ

No comments:

Advertisement