Friday, 6 January 2012

Super Junior Twitter Updates [Updated]

Leeteuk:
아테나 콘서트 때문에 일본으로 가요~^^그런데 전 스키쥴때문에 오사카는 못가고 도쿄만 공연 하고 올거 같아요 ㅠㅠ
I am going to Japan for the Athena concert ~^^ But because I have a schedule, I can’t go to Osaka, only Tokyo ㅠㅠ

누가 자꾸 스포를 흘리는거야..ㅠㅠ나 아직 하차 안해요!!!!^^
Who is making up these rumors.. ㅠㅠ I’m not leaving yet !!!! ^^

Source: @special1004 
Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS



일본입니다..!!!^^아테나 콘서트 잘마치고 골든디스크 오사카에서 만나요!!늘 뜨거운 환영 감사합니다!!!역시 슈퍼주니어는 해외랑 잘 맞아^^ㅋㅋㅋ
I'm in Japan..!!!^^Athena Concert is finished well so let's see each other in Osaka for the Golden Disk Awards!!Thank you for always welcoming us (in countries) so warmly!!!Indeed super junior fits well with overseas^^ㅋㅋㅋ


Source: Leeteuk's Twitter
Translated by @mimilovemicky

Yesung:

http://twitpic.com/83rn9i 오늘 도쿄갑니다 앗싸라비용!! ELF JAPAN 또보는구나아 ~~ ㅎㅎ 기분이다! 나랑닮은 고양이 2탄 ,,, ㅋ
twitpic.com/83rn9i Yay I’m going to Japan today !! I get to meet ELF JAPAN again ~~ ㅎㅎ So happy! Cats that look like me part 2,,, ㅋ

Source: @shfly3424 
Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS


Donghae:

僕の彼女ELF~待ってね~もうすぐ会いに行くから。 http://pic.twitter.com/jg0JXKYv
My girlfriend ELF~ Please wait for me~ we will be meeting soon. pic.twitter.com/5bzbOSjW

Source: Donghae's Twitter
Translated by @13elieveSG

#superjunior 오늘 일본가요^^ ELF JAPAN 마따네^^
Going to Japan^^ See you^^ (Japanese : Matane) ELF JAPAN

Source: Donghae's Twitter
Translated by @HAE_GIRLS

Ryeowook:

와우 정욱아 잘했엉~~ 픽스 말하지마 노래 좋다~~진짜 잘해 캬캬 데뷔무대 축하해~^^ 귀여운 송이,누리형,성우형,정욱이 내일 음악중심도 화이팅!!!!! 일본에서 볼게 형 간다잉~~카메라 리허설 끝나고. .찰칵~ http://pic.twitter.com/uObxVlTc
Wow Jungwook good job~~ FIX ‘Don’t Talk’ is good~~ You are good kya kya Congrats on your debut stage~^^ Cute Songie, Noori hyung, Sungwoo hyung, Jungwookie. Hwaiting for tomorrow’s Music Core!!!!! I’ll see you in Japan. Hyung’s leaving~~ After camera rehersal.. Cheese~ pic.twitter.com/uObxVlTc

Source: @ryeong9 
Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

No comments:

Advertisement