Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk is moved by a Russian fan’s heartfelt gift

In the early morning of January 20, Super Junior’s Leeteuk revealed an anecdote with a Russian fan: “My mom said she shed tears as she was given a Russian fan’s present. The fan partly broke the present made of glass by mistake along the way to her. My mom was deeply impressed with the fan’s careful delivery with all her hearts to prevent the gift from further being damaged.”
“I really appreciate fan’s support and love. I firmly believe that fan’s love is the greatest thing,” he added.
In the photo posted along with the comment, we can see the Russian fan’s present with a broken transparent glass bead.
People who saw the photo left responses: “It is a really moving story. Super Junior as well is the greatest thing. Take heart!” “I feel sorry for the broken part. I am also feeling weepy now.” “I can read the hurtful feeling of the Russian fan.”
Leeteuk will emcee the MBC’s special program for the lunar New Year, Idol Sports Competition, which will be broadcast on January 24.

No comments:

Advertisement