Monday, 2 April 2012

In celebration of April Fools’ Day, Super Junior Leeteuk reveals his number in real

Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul recently released a picture of Leeteuk’s smartphone, which has been bombarded after the Super Junior playful leader revealed his number in celebration April Fools’ Day.
On April 1, Kim tweeted a picture with the comment, “I’m Hee Chul. This is a picture of Leeteuk’s smartphone. He posted his real number online. There you go, Lee. He knows how to celebrate April Fools’ Day. I can’t beat him. What should I do to surpass him?”
In the picture, Lee’s smartphone is seen bombarded with 100 miss calls, 241 text messages, and 999 kakao talk messages.
On the same day, prior to the happening, Lee tweeted “I’m Leeteuk. Trust me. It’s real. Stop being fooled by a false number anymore and contact me with this number.” and posted his number. After about ten minutes, the playful singer informed people of what’s going on with his phone. He tweeted “My phone seems to be dead because of heavy workload.”
Netizens responded: “I thought it was a lie as it’s April Fools’ Day.” “Totally unexpected.” “Are you gonna answer the call if I make a call?” “Absolutely hilarious. There you go, Super Junior.”

No comments:

Advertisement