Friday, 4 May 2012

Leeteuk, Yunho, Seohyun, and Krystal Get Together for ‘1st Look’


1st Look is celebrating SM Entertainment’s ‘I AM’ release with a pictorial featuring their artists Super Junior’s Leeteuk,TVXQ’s YunhoSNSD’s Seohyun, and f(x)’s Krystal. Last week, we saw Yunho and Krystal’s covers and now you can see more from the shoot.
Each of the photos showed each of the idols in a chic look, and ‘1st Look’ also included an interview with each idol. For Yunho’s, he revealed “I like resting, but I’m happier when I’m singing. Like my idol, Michael Jackson, I want to become a singer that is remembered forever, someone that can be a mentor for others.”
Leeteuk told ‘1st Look’, “Behind the glitz and glam of the career of a celebrity lies a normal, Korean man, who is hungry for love and success.”
Seohyun shared, “My trainee days were fun and something to cherish because I made a lot of memories with my labelmate friends and unnis, memories that I wouldn’t be able to make at school. I’m both amazed and kind of shy that my trainee days will be revealed through ‘I AM’, but I think it will also be fun to share these with everyone.”
Krystal, who sported a little yellow highlights in her hair for her photos, discussed her ‘High Kick 3′. “There are a lot of people that regard me as the same as my character, Ahn Soo Jung. I’m not like that though. I may look cold on the outside, but I’m different once you get to know me. I’m just really shy.”
Check out Leeteuk, Yunho, Seohyun and Krystal’s ‘1st Look’ photos below.
Via Ningin Blog

No comments:

Advertisement