Thursday, 20 September 2012

Lee Teuk explains about Kang Ye Sol's disclosure


Lee Teuk explained about the text messages that he sent to Kang Ye Sol.
On 19th, Lee Teuk wrote on his Twitter, "Entertainers live by their images, and no matter how their actual personalities are, they can become someone totally different just by image making. However, that still has limits, and time will reveal everything."
He continued, "Just stay a day with me. I'll show you what I do all day. If you need my phone, I'll give it to you. See what kind of calls or messages I get."
He made such a post to explain about Kang Ye Sol and SISTAR's DaSom's disclosure during SBS 'Strong HEart'.
During the show, Kang Ye Sol said, "Lee Teuk sends me text messages everytime he changes his phone number," and DaSom also said, "I thought he liked me because of frequent text messages, but he was sending similar ones to other members, too."
On the other hand, Kang Ye Sol confessed that her real name was Lim Il Gyu.
via Yahoo Philippines

No comments:

Advertisement