Friday, 7 September 2012

Super Junior Leeteuk Hints at Upcoming Army Enlistment?

Super Junior leader, Leeteuk, hinted at his upcoming army enlistment later in 2012. 

On September 6’s broadcast of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News, Leeteuk said, “If you want to see me, hurry and call me out. I don’t have much time.”
Then Kangin, who was waiting to get on stage with him, commented, “That’s the first revealing.” 

Leeteuk has shared through various interviews that he plans on going to the army in 2012. Born in 1983, Leeteuk is 29 and in a situation where he must serve in the military. 

Meanwhile, Kangin completed his army services and returned to perform in Super Junior. During the broadcast, Kangin expressed his sadness by saying, “I feel like I returned from the army and started my first day of performances yesterday, but today is the last broadcast for this album.” 

Super Junior is finishing up its activities with SPY



Photo Credit: Mnet
via enewsworld

No comments:

Advertisement