Thursday, 20 September 2012

Why did Super Junior Kyu Hyun took a taxi?


Every thursday night on tvN, The Real Talk Show Taxi is on the television, but this thursday is little or much more special than any other thyrsday. Because Super Junior Kyu Hyun talked frankly how he think about the comeback of Kim Gu ra.

Kim Gu ra is a new MC for the show, and Super Junior Kyu Hyun came to this show as a guest.

He said when I first heard that you he is coming back I was speechless. I was so happy that I didn’t know what to say.

During the show, Kim Gu ra thanked him. Kim Gu ra said; As a entertainer, the most fearful thing is to be forgotten, and when I was not working Kyu Hyun brought a doll looks just like me on the television. (photo by tvN)


via Yahoo Philippines

No comments:

Advertisement