With Super Junior’s Leeteuk gone and in the army, SBS’ Strong Heart saw a rise in its ratings with his good-bye special. TVXQ, SHINee, Super Junior, and Girls’ Generation were among the many that appeared a guests to say good-bye to the group leader, and fans remained loyal and watched the broadcast.
SBS The King of Dramas experienced a rise with the second episode, hinting that the Kim Myung Min drama is just starting out. MBC’s Horse Doctor and KBS Ohlala Couple also experienced increases in numbers, while KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim fell to 20.8 percent with its second episode.
Meanwhile, MBC’s What is Mom became a Monday/Tuesday sitcom instead of a daily sitcom.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
1. KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 23.6 -> 20.8 percent
2. MBC Horse Doctor 14.7 -> 15.4 percent
3. KBS Ohlala Couple 11.5 -> 11.6 percent
4. SBS The King of Dramas 6.5 -> 7.3 percent
1. SBS Strong Heart 8.8 percent
2. KBS 1 vs 100 8.3 percent
3. KBS Win Win 6.7 percent
4. KBS Shut Up Family 5.6 percent
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research
Photo Credit: KBS, SBS